- Driven to Improve -


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unknown...

Spring 07 -img 01-
Spring 08 -img 02-
Maya8.0
This is a final project from my first 3d animation class. It based on a wooden project I designed when I was in Pasadena City College. Nothing much to talk about this one (img 01) because there is much that I need to improve.
Since my skill is improving, I'm working on another building sturcture which is based on img 01. It's going to be my environment for a character I designed in the recent 3d modeling class. (img 02)

-img 01- it's a war scene... ... probably...


-img 02- it's a rough rendering, doen't really have any texture and good lighting on it. the model is not complete, either.

1 comment:

KiJeon Nam said...

Hey, Howard,

How come you're not keeping up with your 3 updates a day routine? =P Anyways, I like the circular designs as well as the light beam coming out of the middle of each structure. They're like huge lightsabers or something. =D Keep up the good work.

PS: What's with that google ad to the right side???